Analytica Laboratories has been developing innovative and game changing testing solutions since 2011, building on decades of prior experience in commercial testing, research, and science based business. Our strong team of technical and operational staff use world class equipment to deliver testing services that are faster, better, and cheaper than those available from other laboratories.
Between 2011 and 2015 Analytica built a strong position in the New Zealand dairy and honey industries by offering innovative new testing options to customers. Based on this track record of success, Analytica was approached in 2015 to consider entering the methamphetamine testing market. When launched, our testing services were offered at less than half the current price available at the time, and with turn around times of a day rather than a week. This has transformed the industry to be what it is today.
We are an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, by IANZ. This means that we are independently assessed to have skilled staff, using robust testing methods, to deliver results you can trust. We are also a part of the MPI Recognised Laboratory Programme, meaning our testing of honey and milk is used to verify the quality of goods being exported from New Zealand.
Analytica’s strong reputation arises from the work we do across a range of industries, for customers ranging from multi-nationals to small businesses. Our scope of testing includes:
- Dairy - quality and safety of liquid milk and manufactured products, with a particular focus on residues and trace elements. We enjoy a strong partnership with MilkTestNZ.
- Honey - the authenticity and quality of Manuka honey, as well as the safety of honey for human consumption.
- Timber - in partnership with IVS Laboratories, we verify the successful preservation treatment of construction timber.
- Methamphetamine - analysis of surface swabs for methamphetamine and precursors as per NIOSH 9111, as well as lead and mercury on surface swabs or in paint flakes..
- Environmental - testing of soil and water samples for a wide range of organic and inorganic contaminants.
- Research & Development - we apply metabolomics, proteomics, and general chemistry to assist leading food, health, and environmental organisations develop valuable new knowledge.
Our team of over 60 staff take pride in offering customers a friendly service, which goes beyond testing to taking an active interest in seeing their businesses succeed. A fast growing company, Analytica have changed the game in every market we have entered, and will continue to do so.
We look forward to the chance to work with you.